We will guide you to your complete CPC Qualification from start to finish.
Guiding you through your CPC Qualification from start to finish
The Drivers CPC Initial Qualification affects anyone driving HGV vehicles for hire and reward (payment).
At Atlas we will guide you through your Module 2 and 4 in order for you to obtain your CPC Initial Qualification.
MODULE 2 (CPC CASE STUDY THEORY TEST)
This module can be revised from the CPC Book or online revision, and the test will take place at the DSA Theory Test Centre; we can point you in the right direction to all these resources and help you book your test.
The test itself consists of a case study test conducted at the Theory Test Centre. It lasts approximately 30 minutes.
MODULE 4 (PRACTICAL TEST)
Our Mod 4 CPC’s are all held at our Doncaster Training Centre with our onsite Mod 4 Assessor. The practical test involves walking around a stationary vehicle with the examiner, demonstrating that you can complete several crucial checks and lasts approximately 30 minutes.
At Atlas we make sure you’re fully prepared and take you through various practice question and answer sheets and on the day we have a 2 hour training session to brush up on your knowledge before driving you to and from the test centre.
£200 (Incl Test Fee)
Why Choose Us?
- Our training centre is perfect for HGV & LGV training
- We provide the highest quality service to trainees
- We make it easy to pass with our ‘here to help’ attitude
- We train our candidates in full sized “real life” vehicles
- You will be supervised by qualified & experienced instructors
- We are able to organise local accommodation for candidates
- Our ‘Taster Sessions’ helps you decide if it’s right for you
- We are DSA approved for your peace of mind